Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Strategies

No pictures today I am going to attempt to post a blog from my phone. We are on our way to Pittsburgh to catch a plane to Reno for the SCI trade show. This convention is vital to our family business but it was hard to leave with all that has been going on in our lives. I was going to stay home with the kids but Russ said that wasn't possible since Russie is in the Ukraine we will already short handed. It wasn't possible yo bring the kids as the days would belong and boring for them. Ashley was kind to offer to come to our home and stay with them. We tried a new strategy last night. We spent an hour at Lillians house having her translate as Russ and I shared our hearts with the three kids and explained our expectations. I didn't feel well as I had the flu but it worth sticking through as our talk went very well. I went to bed early once we got home since I was ill. Russ ask me this morning what happened they seemed like new kids they cleaned up the house since I was sick in bed, were very polite, went to bed without a hassle, got up when they were ask, brushed teeth, showered no hassles. They promised to help Ashley while we were gone. We felt bad leaving and the girls were all teared up when we said out good byes. Please pray for Ashley and the kids as we are gone this week.

1 comment: