Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Counting the Days




Now that our time at the orphanage is done, we are counting the days to ome home. Ana asks frequesntly, "America?" Everytime we get dressed, Syvette calls or we leave the apartment she is ready to go to America. We cannot wait to bring her home!!! We miss everone at home too. I talked to Haiden and Riley, two of my grandbabies to night and I cried when I hung up. I miss everyone so much. This is the first the Internet has worked in the past 12 hours so I hope it lasts. Today it is back to the bank, it seems when Ana's mother died there was some money left to her by the government that I need to sign paperwork for to have it released to the orphanage. If the weather is nice today we are planning a trip to the zoo here in Kiev. This blog is going to be short because I have been up most of the night sick and am still not feeling well. I am going to post a few more pictures of the children who will be coming on the hosting program hopefully in August. I posted some earlier under, boys of hope and the more boys and girls of hope. If any of the children catch your eye please pray about considering being a host family, these children desperately need homes and the hosting program is the number one way they find families.

No comments:

Post a Comment