Saturday, May 29, 2010

HELP NEEDED Hosting Program



















THESE CHILDREN NEED YOUR HELP. IN AUGUST THESE UKRAINIAN ORPHANS WILL BE TRAVELING TO QUEST HAVEN LODGE IN TYRONE, PENNSYLVANIA FOR A HOSTING CAMP. WHAT THIS MEANS IS THEY WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEND 5 DAYS AT A CHRISTIAN SUMMER CAMP THEN THEY WILL SPEND THE REMAINDER OF THEIR TWO WEEK STAY WITH FAMILIES WHO AGREE TO HOST THEM IN THEIR HOMES AND CONSIDER ADOPTING THEM. HOW CAN YOU HELP??? PRAY FOR THE PROGRAM, AGREE TO HOST A CHILD AS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GET TO KNOW THE CHILD AND SEEK GOD'S DIRECTION IN ADOPTING THE CHILD TO BE A PART OF YOUR FAMILY, PROVIDE FINANCIAL SUPPORT BY BEING A CHILD SPONSOR AND HELPING TO PAY THE CHILD'S HOSTING COSTS TO COME TO AMERICA TO FIND A FAMILY TO BELONG TO AND BE LOVED BY. Why assist a Ukrainian orphan? There are over 100,000 orphans waiting to be adopted and that many more children living in the streets of the Ukraine. Between the ages of 14 & 16 the children leave the orphanage with no family, home, job, minimal education to help them get established on there own. At age 16 they graduate from the orphanage and are on their own in the streets. While visiting the orphanage in Ukraine we met so many sweet children who are desperate to belong and be loved. A hosting program is the number one way these children find adoptive families, this is their hope. THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN A CHILD'S LIFE WITHOUT YOUR HELP IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DO THIS PROGRAM SUCCESSFULLY!!!!!These are needy children who you can help to make an eternal difference in their life! We are so very blessed, spoiled even, as American. Please pray for God's direction in which area you can help these children. We need your help, they need your help.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori. We used to be part of Joshua House (years ago) so I don't know if you would remember us or not. Found your blog in a very interesting way. Is there any way to find out more information on these children? Ages,etc. I don't know that Mark and I are ready for another adoption yet although we are gearing up to have our homestudy updated so you never know. :) My email is eveleth@hotmail.com I love that you are advocating for these children!! I am willing to post something on my blog as well. Just thought I would try to get a bit more info first! Congratulations on your beautiful daughter! Nothing quite like adoption, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have to live in PA to host a child? I'm way over in California.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No you don't have to live in PA. We would love to work with you as a host family if you would be interested. Please contact me asap, I can provide further information and details about the children. Deadlines for filing paper work for hosting are quickly approaching so we need to know soon who is interested in hosting. My email address is questhavenlodge@aol.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori,
    I found you on Becky's blog. We live in Mifflinburg and would love to help with this. I can post on my blog if you're interested.

    You can email me @ ministree333@yahoo.com
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori,

    I've been trying to conference with David Avilla, but he hasn't called yet to discuss the costs and other information about this program. My husband and I are interested, but we'd like to know the cost involved to adopt one of these children and hosting. We do not have a homestudy done, will that make a different? Thank you for you time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reliable and affordable VPS and web hosting provider in Sri Lanka. Cheap Web Hosting in Srilanka Plans with ✓Unlimited NVme SSD Space ✓Unlimited Bandwidth ✓Unlimited Websites ✓Free Domain ✓SSL 24x7 and 99.9% Uptime.

    ReplyDelete