Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Girls & Boys of Hope







I promised more pictures of the children who will be considered for the next hosting program in the USA.... Here they are. A few more precious souls waiting to belong and be loved! The first little boy with marker on his nose is alone, the second and third child are brother and sister, the last two are also a sibling pair. The brother and sister pairs are very sweet children, everyone here loves them. I have not had opportunity to spend time with the little guy with marker on his nose, but he sure is cute. The first sibling pair Heather & I both agree remind us of the Kilmartin children. The other sibling pair the first little girl is extremely artistic winning awards for her paintings, she also sings and dances. Her and her brother the last little boy are very polite and well mannered, eager to please. We are praying Quest Haven will be hosting a group of 20 children for a camp. I prayed about having a hosting camp for the orphans, God put the number 20 before me three days ago, but I told no one. Today when the children came for pictures 16 came I thought that is getting close to the number God told me, Syvette said we have two more children to wait on, they came she said we have another two children to wait on PRAISE GOD he sent exactly 20 children just as he revealed to me in prayer three days ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment