Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back To The Ukraine

It has been awhile since I have blogged. Life has been very busy upon our return home. With only 10 days home before heading back to the Ukraine for another 17 days there was much to do to catch up from the 18 days away and prepare for the next trip. Russ has filled his days with turkey hunting here in Pa, Missouri and Kansas. I have been busy catching up with my kids, grandkids and everything here at home. The ten days have flown by and Tuesday Heather and I fly back to Kiev, this time to bring Ana home. There is still much to do before leaving so this blog must be short: packing to do, camp mailings, cleaning, etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on. I will get done what I can the rest will have to wait LOL. I will be sure to blog and post pictures daily while in the Ukraine. Please continue to pray for us as we venture again to the Ukraine. Your prayers were so appreciated on our first trip and we could feel your prayers surrounding us and going before us. Thank you! This trip will have two goals: bring Ana home and identify a group of children who are adoptable that can be hosted here in the USA.

1 comment:

  1. Lori, I can only imagine how quickly your 10 days home have gone; having so many things to do AND yet at times I'm sure it seemed a long time without Ana. God has blesed you and your family AND God has truly blessed Ana to be the newest member of such a fantastic family (she will realize as the years go by just how blessed). I will be praying for you and Heather as you travel again - God Bless You Both. Saw a quote the other day that struck my heart. " May you be overwhelmed each and every day with the goodness of God ; rather than the cares of this world " author unknown. Hope you both have a great trip. It will be awesome for Ana to share her heritage with her sister also. What a joyous trip. Please keep us all posted.
    In prayer, Debbie Briggs

    ReplyDelete